Aroma ARC720G 10-cup Rice Cooker with Glass Lid Review
After reading all the negative reviews this rice cooker received, I felt the need to stand up and battle back! This rice cooker is simple to use and the clean-up is a breeze. Simply measure out the amount of rice you want to use and rinse it thoroughly prior to placing it in the pan. Add 1 1/2 cups of water for EVERY cup of rice you measured out. Place the lid on top, plug it in and push the "cook" button. Done! Shortly afterwards the alarm will go off and your rice is cooked. I suggest stirring it immediately, covering it and leaving it stand for an extra 5-10 minutes. br /br /I just cannot relate to all these complaints about "burnt rice" and having to scrape it from the sides! For the price it's simply a no-brainer! The 10-cup feature is a bonus too! I love making rice for big groups and I always offer to bring some type of rice dish to any potluck!!!br /br /There are plenty of choices for other rice cookers on this website and in the stores but I just don't see the need to spend more $$$ when this rice cooker does the job!
Aroma ARC720G 10-cup Rice Cooker with Glass Lid Feature
- Cooks rice and keeps it warm for hours
- Use also to steam seafood and vegetables and cook custards and eggs
- Can also be used to stir-fry meals in oil
- Measuring cup for rice and water, spatula, and steam rack included
- 9 inches high to lid knob; 13 inches in diameter, including handles
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Best Value, get what you pay for. - John F. Kerry - hinsdale, IL United States
I owned this Rice Cooker for about 6 months. After some helpful tips I finally found out how to make perfect rice with this thing.br1) throughly clean your rice before putting it in the Rice Cooker.br2) Let the 1.25 cups of water for every 1 cup of rice.br3) Let the rice soak for 20 minutes before you power on the thing.pAll in all, for $... this is a good deal, but this cooker doesn't last. Give it 1 year and it will die on you. My advice is to go for a more expensive model if you want something to last. If you want to experiment with a rice cooker then snag this one. better yet, get the 3 cup version for $...
May 22, 2010 00:16:04
0 comments:
Post a Comment