Sunpentown SC-0720 4-Cup Rice Cooker Review
Sunpentown SC-0720 4-Cup Rice Cooker Feature
- 400-watt easy-to-use rice cooker with a 4-cup capacity
- One-touch operation; "cook" and "keep warm" indicator lights
- Auto "keep warm" mode for up to 6 hours; carrying handle
- Cool-touch exterior; removable nonstick pot for easy cleanup
- Measures 10-1/2 by 9-1/2 by 10 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Shipping restrictions -- BAH! - Garry J. Wallan - Anchorage, AK USA
I would love to have had a chance to write a proper review for this product. Based on other recommendations, I really wanted to order this rice cooker and put it to use for myself and my parrots.br /br /That being said, Amazon's draconian, incomprehensible decision to not allow this item to be shipped to Alaska prevented me from trying the product, so I might as well report that this rice cooker is only good for target practice.br /br /Considering all the other delicate, electronic and/or expensive items Amazon will ship to Alaska, I cannot fathom what ingredient in this rice cooker's engineering is so special that they cannot risk it in the hands of the troll-like denizens of the hoary North.br /br /Re-think your illogical policies, Amazon. For some of us up here, "mail order" is our primary way of shipping goods. Plus, if I order the cooker, have it sent to family in Oregon and have them ship it to me, I could still have it, at higher shipping cost. Why won't you just ship the damned thing in the first place???
May 10, 2010 21:52:07
0 comments:
Post a Comment