Aroma NRC-1000 Nutriware 18-Cup Whole Grain GourmetDigital Rice Cooker, Food Steamer and Pasta Cooker Review
The stainless steel is high quality steel. I use rice cooker a lot - not just for rice. The reason I didn't give it a 5 stars is that the handle on the steamer tray was off the hock after second use and I couldn't put it back on. Also I don't know why Amazon still didn't correct it - it's a 8-CUP, not 18-cup pot. So it is pretty pricey if you consider that. But I decided to keep it for the quality material (at least looks like) they used .
Aroma NRC-1000 Nutriware 18-Cup Whole Grain GourmetDigital Rice Cooker, Food Steamer and Pasta Cooker Feature
- Makes up to 18-cups of cooked rice or whole grains, enough for the whole family
- Fuzzy Logicon-board microcomputer ‘thinks’ for itself and adjusts time and temperature for the perfect pot of rice every time
- All cooking surfaces are made of non-reactive 304-grade surgical stainless steel
- Surgical stainless steel colander boils a perfect pot of pasta
- Gain the nutritional advantages of whole grain brown rice- the specialized brown rice functions cooks it to perfection
Check price now
Related Products
Customer Reviews
Mar 06, 2010 12:28:05
0 comments:
Post a Comment